Windsor Commercial Flood Cleanup
Water damage and flooding make for a quick call to SERVPRO, 537-6635
A Windsor office called us first thing last Saturday morning about a flood several inches of water tall. SERVPRO came in and extracted all the water, and made sure to dry out the affected rooms. When the owners called for our services, they asked for some advice on what to do until SERVPRO arrives to start the cleanup.
Here are some tips you can use if you face a water cleanup situation:
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Turn off circuit breakers for wet parts of the building, when access to the power distribution panel is safe from electrical shock.
- Shut off the source of water if possible or contact a qualified party to stop the water source.
- Remove as much excess water as possible by mopping and blotting.
- Be sure to not use any electrical appliances.
- Pick up books, newspapers, magazines or other colored items on wet carpets or floors. This can cause staining.
- Do not enter affected areas if electrical outlets, switches, circuit breakers or electrical equipment are exposed to water. Always avoid electrical shock hazards.
707-537-6635 will reach us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!